Crown Dialysis Biomedical Technician is Carlos Toledo. He has 34 years of experience in the dialysis to support our center and patients .
The Bio technician is responsible for :
- Maintenance tests on and analyzing water systems, analyzing different reports
- Provide Nurse’s technical training
- Provide a expert support, maintenance at major hemodialysis related equipment
- Installs equipment and maintenance in the home hemodialysis program
- Works with patients and RN, in charge of assembling the machine, making sure it is in working order and ensuring it is sterile
- Maintain open communication with center, nephrologists, RN’s and the patients
Mr. Carlos Toledo is specialized in a number areas that span patient care, water treatment and management in the dialysis field.