At Crown Dialysis, the Facility Administrator is the person responsible to manage the entire center, is able to resolve any issues and make the most safe experience.
The Facility Administrator’s goals are:
- To give the right orientation and support for the new patients with Crown Dialysis’ policy
- Make the Dialysis treatment and clinical outcome adequate at the center and home dialysis program
- Apply all the procedures for the clinic to follow the CMS guidelines
- Maintain the healthy connection between the facility and patients
- Guarantee the best team of the dialysis’ professionals and well training of the employees at the facility
- Make sure the Patients have an overall good experience at the end of the day
- The Facility Administrator is highly educated and trained to help and guide the dialysis patients and employees through the daily routine.